Terms and Conditions : This page sets out the terms and conditions.
Our terms and conditions apply to products and services we provide directly and to products and services we through our partners.
In the case of services we provide through our partners you will also need to read the terms and conditions statement attaching to the provision of services by our partner.
Who we are
We are Best French Mortgage Ltd, an English registered Euro mortgage brokerage whose registered office is 227A West Street, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 0HZ, UK.
What we do
We act as intermediary between international buyers of French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Belgian and Turkish property and a range of European retail banks and International Private banks.
We provide a range of Euro mortgage options from which you can select the option that is best suited to you financial needs.
- We will receive a commission from the European banks as payment for preparing and submitting your successful application.
- You will have no charge to pay to us as we believe it is unreasonable to ask you to pay a fee for work that will be paid for by the European bank which accepts your application.
- European banks pay commission in the range 0.75% to 1.5% and normally there is a cap on the maximum commission payable to us.
- We will never be influenced by the level of commission offered to us by the European banks in our selection of European bank mortgage offers to submit to you.
- We will always use our best efforts to secure the Euro mortgage offer that is most closely aligned with your financial needs.
- We will not necessarily suggest the Euro mortgage product with the lowest headline rate if we believe that the headline rate is a short-term incentive offered by a European bank to secure your business and which will not be the most effective long-term option for you.
We can refer you to our partners who will provide you with competitive quotes for:
- Foreign Exchange (FX) services
- Property Insurance services
- Mortgage Insurance services (often mortgage life insurance is required by the lending bank as a condition for the granting of a Euro mortgage)
- For other professional services as appropriate
If you request that we refer you to one of our partners you explicitly acknowledge that you give us permission to pass such data to the partner(s) as is necessary to make the referral(s) you have requested.